- How does the selling process work?
- How much should I expect for my saree or lehenga?
- What do you accept?
- Does my item have to be in perfect condition?
- How do you price the items?
- How do I price the saree or lehenga?
- What if our price expectations don't match?
- What happens if my item is rejected after you recieve it?
- How long do you keep the items for?
- Do you reduce the price?
- What if i change my mind and want it back?
- What if my item doesn't sell?
- How do i get paid?
- Can I sell back the saree or lehenga I bought from you?
- What is your fee?
- What information should I provide with my saree or lehenga?
- What if the saree or the lehenga got ripped or colors bleed during dry cleaning?
- Why should I not sell my saree/lehenga on OLX or Quikr because they don’t charge any fee?
- Is my identity revealed?
- How do i know the items are in good condition and authentic?
- Are Pre-Owned items cleaned or reconditioned?
- Are the images shown on your website of the actual items listed for sale?
- Is my Information secure?
- How can i search for an item on the site?
- What if i have a question about an item?
- Do you ship to International Destinations?
- Do you ship in whole of India?
- What are my payment options?
- What is your return policy?
- What do I do for the blouse?
- What if I don’t like the blouse or I feel that it may not fit me?
- How often do you get a new shipment?
HOW DOES THE SELLING PROCESS WORK?
Our selling process is simple. Find the sarees and lehengas that are in good condition but you don't wear them anymore. Contact us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or call us at +91 886-007-7960 and we will arrange the logistics. Once we get them, we stage them on our site and when it gets sold, you get the money. Back
HOW MUCH SHOULD I EXPECT FOR MY SAREE OR LEHENGA?
As a rule of thumb a used saree or lehenga in good condition should fetch around 30% of the retail market price of a similar new one depending on the condition, the fabric and the style. Back
WHAT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept sarees or lehengas that:
- Is fit for special occasion and the condition is near new and fabric has not become weak in storage.
- Are at least 5.2 meters long and 1.05 meter wide.
- Had retail value of at least Rs. 5000 at the time of purchase.
- Are in good condition (meaning no stains or tear). If you think the stains are minor, you can get them dry-cleaned and if they go away, we will accept it.
- Your friends or sisters will happily wear.
DOES MY ITEM HAVE TO BE IN PERFECT CONDITION?
Preferably, yes. If it has any minor signs of wear or a minor defect, please get it fixed before sending it to us. If we receive an item that is not of the condition or quality described above then it will be either re-priced or returned to you at your expense. Back
HOW DO YOU PRICE THE ITEMS?
We ask you to send us your ideal asking price and the lowest price that you are willing to accept. In addition our in-house team of experts assesses the price. Back
HOW SHOULD I PRICE THE ITEMS?
As a rule of thumb a used saree or lehenga in good condition should fetch around 30% of the retail market price of a similar new one depending on the condition, the fabric and the style.Back
WHAT IF OUR PRICE EXPECTATIONS DON'T MATCH?
If our price and your price are a lot different, we will contact you and if you still do not agree, we will stage it at your ideal price. Please remember, if you price it too high, it may not sell at all and we will have to return the item to you. Since we have to cover our shipping cost so this will be at your expense. Shipping and delivery charges apply as per the company laws. Alternatively, we are happy to donate it to charity on your behalf. Back
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ITEM IS REJECTED AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT?
We will not accept a saree or lehenga if any of the following conditions are met:
- The item doesn't seem to be in good condition.
- The item cannot handle dry cleaning in our assessment.
- The sale value is less than Rs. 1000.
- Saree is less than 5.2 meters long or less than 1.05 meter wide.
If we don't accept it, we will return the item to you. Since we have to cover our shipping cost so this will be at your expense. Shipping and delivery charges will be on actuals. Alternatively, we are happy to donate it to charity on your behalf. Back
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP THE ITEMS FOR?
Our minimum listing period is 16 weeks. However, we may continue to list the items on our site after this time at our discretion. If after 4 weeks an item has not sold, we will reduce the price up to your lowest asking price. Back
DO YOU REDUCE THE PRICE?
Your item will remain listed at the agreed price for the full minimum listing period of 4 weeks. After that we may reduce the price up to the lowest price you are willing to accept to encourage a sale. If it doesn't sell even then, we will return the item to you. Since we have to cover our shipping cost so this will be at your expense. Shipping and delivery charges will be on actuals. Alternatively, we are happy to donate it to charity on your behalf. Back
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND AND WANT IT BACK?
No problem. You can have your items back at any time. You simply need to inform us by emailing to “email@example.com” with the SKU number of the item as listed on the site. If you do request your item back before the end of the 8-week listing period, you will be charged an administration fee of Rs. 400 per item plus the cost of shipping. This is to help us cover the cost of listing. If you request your items back after the 8-week period there will be no administration fee. Back
WHAT IF MY ITEM DOESN'T SELL?
We do our best to ensure your item sells. We also encourage you to promote the site in your social network to expedite the sale. However, sometimes the right owner just can't be found even after reducing the price. If we can't sell your item we will offer three options. Either we will try to reduce the price further or we will return it to you at your expense or we can donate the item to charity on your behalf. Back
HOW DO I GET PAID?
Once your item sells, we hold the money for 15 business days. This is to allow for potential issues reported by the buyer. If there is no issue, we transfer the sale value (minus our commission, VAT and any other applicable charges) to you. We will contact you to provide bank details to ensure the safe transfer of your money. Back
CAN I SELL BACK THE ITEM I BOUGHT FROM YOU?
Absolutely. We will re-price the item and put it up on sale and you will get paid when it sells.
WHAT IS YOUR FEE?
We have the following charges:
- Listing fee per 4 weeks: Rs. 100
- Cleaning and restoration fee: Rs. 200
- Our commission: 20% of the selling price, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
Right now we are not charging the listing fee. If the saree is dry-cleaned, we don’t charge the cleaning fee either. Back
WHAT INFO SHOULD I PROVIDE WITH MY ITEM?
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your postal address.
- How old is the item?
- What's your ideal selling price? This is the price we use when we first put it on site. Remember if you price it too high, it may not sell at all.
- What's your lowest selling price? If the item does not sell, we start reducing the price. This is the lowest we will go.
- Original receipt, if you have any (optional).
- From where did you buy it -- city and the shop name (optional)?
- How much did you pay (optional)?
- Any interesting story/memory associated with the item (optional). Like this was the first gift from your husband or you wore it on your first anniversary etc.
- New: This item has never been used.
- Like New: This item has been lightly used and looks like new.
- Fairly Used: This item has been used a few times but it still looks good.
For each item:
WHAT IF THE ITEM GOT RIPPED OR THE COLORS BLED DURING DRY CLEANING?
If we got it cleaned and this happened, we will inform the seller and send it back at their expense. We will also refund the money to the buyer. Back
WHY SHOULDN'T I SELL ON OLX?
OLX and Quickr are excellent solutions for some. Most of our customers like hassle free service for a small cost to them. They ship items to us, we take care of everything and they get the money when it sells. We professionally appraise it, photograph it, post it on the site and occasionally repair it. Since in our model, we handle all the activities, they don't have to deal with interacting, meeting, and negotiating with the strangers. Some of our customers have told us about crank callers, off color communications, invasion into their privacy etc. Back
IS MY IDENTITY REVEALED?
Once Again maintains a 100% confidentiality policy for all person(s) using the portal to buy or sell merchandise. Our executives are specially trained to safeguard the interest of our buyers and sellers. The identity of all buyers and sellers are kept confidential at all times. Back
HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE ITEMS ARE IN GOOD CONDITION?
Most items listed on Once Again tend to be dressy. You may find some items that have never been worn at all. Others have been worn on occasions for short duration. To help you understand, please look at the "Condition" listed on the item’s page. We have bucketed all items into 3 conditions:
ARE PRE-OWNED ITEMS CLEANED?
ARE THE IMAGES SHOWN ON YOUR WEBSITE OF THE ACTUAL ITEMS LISTED FOR SALE?
Yes, we take detailed images of every product that we sell. We also try to provide images of the areas of wear for a pre-owned item. Back
IS MY INFORMATION SECURE?
HOW CAN I SEARCH FOR AN ITEM ON THE SITE?
You may choose to browse leisurely through our saree or lehenga or designer blouse collection or you may search by a keyword (such as chanderi or silk). Back
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT AN ITEM?
You can always send us an email at “question@ onceaga. in” or call us at +91-886-007-7960.
DO YOU SHIP TO INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS?
Our international payment gateway is not working right now so at this point we are taking international orders manually only. You can send us an email with the product name and SKU number or product link at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you back for the shipping details. Back
DO YOU SHIP IN WHOLE OF INDIA?
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Cash cards and bank transfers. Back
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
We put in a lot of effort in providing you all the details of the item like multiple images, condition, fabric, size, weight, work, description etc. We believe that this information is enough for you to make the right call without actually seeing it. So at this point we are not taking any returns. However, you can always sell it back to us after wearing it. We will re-price it and put it up for sale again and you will get the money when it sells. Back
WHAT ABOUT THE BLOUSE?
Every listing states what the item comes with, saree, blouse, dupatta etc. If there is pre-stitched blouse, it also states the size and the margins. Back
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT THE INCLUDED BLOUSE OR I FEEL THAT IT MAY NOT FIT?
If the blouse has a border or a motif, you can always cut it off and stitch it to a matching blouse. We would suggest that you take it to a tailor unless you are a pro. If you don’t want to do that, you can always choose a brand new designer blouse from our collection. Back
HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET A NEW SHIPMENT?
There is no fixed schedule. As people like you send us their items we put them up for sale. Back
WHY DO I NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU?
There are multiple reasons. If you create an account, we could email you the latest offers or newsletter to you. If you are selling your items, we can associate your account with your items. If you are buying, your billing/shipping info is saved with us for future use. Please rest assured, we don’t share your information with anyone so you have nothing to worry. Back
WHY DO YOU NEED MY PHONE NUMBER?
If you are buying, we may call you to confirm your order. If you are sending us your items, we may call you to confirm the receipt of your stuff. Also sometimes we want to confirm the price if our in-house expert pricing is a lot different than yours. We will NOT make any sales calls on your number and please rest assured, we don’t share your information with anyone so you have nothing to worry. Back